Online Colleges Offering Master Degrees in Child Development
View Online College Child Development Courses Below
Capella courses focus on real-world application, so you’ll gain skills and knowledge you can apply right away.
Earn a respected bachelor's degree, master's degree, or Ph.D. online at Walden University.
- M.S. in Early Childhood Studies - Teaching Adults in the Early Childhood Field
- Teacher Preparation Program with a Master of Arts in Teaching - Early Childhood Education (Birth-Grade 3)
- M.S. in Early Childhood Studies - Early Childhood Public Policy and Advocacy
- M.S. in Early Childhood Studies - Teaching and Diversity in Early Childhood Education
Why ASU? At ASU, learning online is effective, flexible and smart. Every program delivered online is developed by the same excellent faculty who teach on our campuses, and is designed to engage students and professors in meaningful ways. The result? Our students are an integral part of a New American University.
- MEd in Early Childhood Education
With more than 160 fully accredited programs of study, Liberty University Online offers degrees from the certificate to the postgraduate level.
- M.Ed. - Program Specialist in Early Childhood Specialist
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- MS in Psychology - Applied Behavior Analysis Specialization
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.